Table of Contents
- You can usually find a job quickly
- Cat C jobs pay pretty well
- Most employers are offering higher-than-average bonuses and benefits to attract new drivers
Driving a Cat C HGV is an exciting and rewarding career. The industry is growing, and there are plenty of great reasons to get started today. Read on for 7 reasons why it’s worth the investment:
You can usually find a job quickly
The reality is that many employers are looking for drivers and have been for some time. In fact, the demand for Cat C drivers is on the rise.
Why is this? As you may know, businesses need to move goods across the country and internationally. Without enough qualified drivers available to transport these goods safely and efficiently, companies won’t be able to operate as they need to—and they could end up losing money due to delays or problems with their supply chain.
That’s why many organisations have started offering bonuses and other incentives when it comes time for new employees like yourself: They want people like yourself who can help them meet its goals of getting products from point A to point B without delay or damage!
Cat C jobs pay pretty well
But what about the money? Many people have wondered, does it pay well? There are many factors that influence the salary of a Class C Driver, but the average seems to be £30,000 on a yearly basis.
You may also want to make sure you know how much Cat C jobs pay in your area. The exact figures can vary depending on how well you perform at work as well as other factors such as whether or not there’s a bonus scheme in place.
Starting pay for Cat C drivers is on the rise
- Starting pay for Cat C drivers is on the rise.
- The average starting pay for a Cat C driver is £30,000 per year.
- With half of all HGV drivers starting out as apprentices at this level, it’s clear that more people are looking to become professional motorways and long-distance haulers.
So when you consider how lucrative this job can be and all of the benefits it has to offer—including flexible working hours and solid training programs—it’s no wonder why so many people have chosen to take up HGV training in their local area!
Being a Cat C driver keeps you close to home
- You don’t have to relocate.
- You can continue to live with your family.
- You can continue to work in your local area.
- You can stay close to your friends and family.
The demand for Cat C drivers is expected to increase in the coming years
You may be wondering why it’s important to invest in Cat C HGV training if you don’t know how much demand there will be for your services. Luckily, there are some projections that can help illustrate the need for this type of training.
There is currently a shortage of drivers, and the number of jobs available for Cat C drivers is expected to increase in the coming years. This means that if you’re looking to get into trucking as a career but don’t have any experience driving medium-sized rigs, it might be worth your while investing in some additional training so that you can qualify for one (or more) of these higher-paying positions.
Most employers are offering higher-than-average bonuses and benefits to attract new drivers
- Bonuses and benefits are a great way to attract new drivers. Some employers are offering bonuses of up to £500, while others are offering higher rates of pay. Some companies are even offering more flexible working hours or additional training opportunities.
- It’s worth researching your options before making any final decisions on which company to work for as it could make all the difference in what you’re able to earn in your first few years as a HGV driver.
The cost of getting your training is low compared to other qualifications
The cost of getting your training is low compared to other qualifications. You can pay for your courses with money you earn while you are training, and also get a job quickly once you have your qualification.
If you choose to get a driving instructor’s licence, then the cost will be higher than if you wish to train as an HGV driver. However, it still has the benefit of being affordable compared with other courses such as law degrees and medical doctorates.
There are many reasons why now is a great time to get started in this field. The demand for drivers is increasing, which means more jobs are opening up. The pay isn’t bad either! In addition, it’s easy to get your training and you don’t have to be old or in perfect health to begin your career as a truck driver.
The numbers speak for themselves. The demand for Cat C drivers is on the rise and there are many reasons why now is a great time to get started in this field. If you’re looking for an exciting new career, contact us today and we can talk about the training options available to you!
We at HGV Training Network believe that we are the best source of HGV training courses because of our extensive experience in the industry. Our team has been working in the field of HGV training for many years and has gained a wealth of knowledge and experience. This means that we are able to offer our students the very best possible training, ensuring that they are fully prepared for their future careers. We understand that each individual’s situation is unique, and so we offer a range of different courses in order to best suit each student. Contact us to know more.