- Wearing for lighter clothes such as T-Shirts and shorts help to stay cool throughout the summer – just make sure management agree first!
- Lucky enough to have air conditioning in your cab? Don’t forget to make the most of it!
- Wearing a hat can help to keep the sun away from your head, as well as allowing you to concentrate better on the road by keeping the sunlight out of your eyes.
- Having a mini fridge can be especially helpful, allowing yo to keep cold water in your vehicle for those long journeys
- Sunglasses can help to keep you cool by blocking those rays, as well as helping you to keep your vision.
- Sun lotion is a must! You don’t want to get burned behind the wheel!